The Promat SUPALUX® & MASTERBOARD® are fire rated boards that offer excellent moisture and fire resistant properties that can be used in a range of environments.
Below is an overview of Promat SUPALUX® & MASTERBOARD® products and a video on how to install them.
SUPALUX® is a high performance fire protection board offering up to 240 minutes fire resistance. SUPALUX® board is made with a calcium silicate composition that offers improved moisture resistance, making it suitable for high temperature environments.
- 30 – 240 minutes fire resistance dependant on application
- 30 plus years proven performance
- Moisture resistant
- Non combustible
- Enhanced fire protection
- Multiple applications
- Impact resistant
- Easy to cut, shape and drill
- Internal partitions
- Ceilings, floors and roofs
- External and internal walls
- Structural steel
- Service enclosures
- Door upgrades
- Boiler backers
- Thatched roofs
MASTERBOARD® is a multi-purpose board that offers up to 30 minutes fire resistance with excellent moisture resistant properties. MASTERBOARD® can be used on a range of applications and is suitable for areas of high humidity.
- Up to 30 minutes fire resistance
- Suitable for areas of high humidity
- Multi-purpose internal and semi-exposed applications
- Class 0 Building Regulations
- Limited combustibility
- BBA Certified
- Partitions and Ceilings
- Swimming pool ceilings and wall linings
- Wall & roof linings
- Soffit, porch or canopy linings
- Service duct and pipe covers
- Boiler and airing cupboard linings
- Wet rooms
Promat SUPALUX® & MASTERBOARD® Installation Video
A step by step guide on how to install a Promat SUPALUX® & MASTERBOARD® product.
To find out how the SUPALUX® got on in our fireproof test demonstration video then click here.