Improved acoustic performance and underfloor heating efficiency for a range of applications.
Knauf Brio is a dry screed engineered flooring panel made up of 60% recycled content that has an entirely dry installation process that maximises on-site efficiency. The strong, lightweight and quickly-installed dry screed system is specially developed for new or refurbished residential and commercial buildings.
Knauf Brio is ideal for use over underfloor heating systems, with a very high thermal conductivity of R=0.38 W/mK, Brio allows for a quick transfer of heat into a room reducing the amount of energy used.
With 60% of the product being recycled content along with having a ISO 14001 certification the Knauf Brio ticks all the environmental boxes.
What does Knauf Brio do
- Makes a room temperature more responsive to control
- Allows UFH systems to run at lower flow temperatures
- Requires no water or wet trades
- Quick and easy installation, no specialist trades required
- Can be installed and ready for traffic within hours
- No drying time
- Minimal material wastage
- Reduces the cement content of the building
Watch the video below to see the installation process