Knauf Insulation’s range of Polyfoam™ ECO flooring products are made from extruded polystyrene (XPS). Polyfoam ECO is strong and thermally efficient, and easily formed into robust floorboards. It creates floorboards that save energy without compromising the floor strength, which could limit the potential uses of a building.
Polyfoam ECO Floorboards come in three grades – Standard, Extra and Super – offering a range of compressive strengths (from 200 to 500 kPa) and thermal conductivities (from 0.033 to 0.036W/mK). You can use them in almost any floor construction – below concrete slabs, screeds, or chipboard, for example – which gives you plenty of choice for your application.
- Lightweight yet robust
- Simple to install compared to alternative solutions
- Uses standard fixings
- Can be installed when topping up existing insulation or when insulating empty lofts
- High compressive strength which helps protect the damp-proof membrane from damage
- Highly resistant to water absorption
- Robust and can tolerate traffic from following trades
To find out more about Polyfoam ECO Floorboards, talk to the team at your local CCF branch. www.ccfltd.co.uk